To reach out in love to all God's people
by living the healing ministry of
Jesus Christ and St. Luke as a caring,
faith community fed by the Eucharist and
led by the Holy Spirit.
7:30, 9:00, 10:30 and 12 noon
Weekdays 8:00 AM
Saturdays 8:00 AM
Parish Phone: 201-444-0272
Parish Web-Site: www.churchofstluke.org
Youth Ministry Web-Site: www.stlukesyouthgroup.org
CELEBRATING 150 YEARS 1864-2014
Over the course of the next year we will be celebrating our 150th Anniversary.
Dates and details will be available soon for our upcoming events and activities.
It will be a fun-filled year of celebration and spiritual growth led by different parish groups.
Events for our 150th
THIS WEEK AT ST. LUKE'S
Wreaths and Grave Blankets are on sale after Masses - Youth Group
Christmas Cards are available after all Masses.
Planning Committee for Variety Show: Please contact Jay Brown if you would like to be on this committee.
Knights of Columbus will be selling magnets and lawn signs next weekend after the Masses.
Covenant House Christmas Party will be on Monday, December 16. Bus leaves Parish Center at 5:30 PM. You need to sign up ahead of time for this event.
Christmas Giving Tree - Please take an ornament from our Giving Tree and return the gift with the gift receipt attached to each item. We appreciate your generosity!!
- Rev. James Weiner, Pastor
- Rev. Esteban Granyak, Parochial VIcar
- Rev. Paschal Tsiquaye, St. Joseph's Home
- Msgr. Thomas McDade, Weekend Assistant
- John McKeon, Deacon
- Andrew Saunders, Deacon
- Jason Makarow, Seminarian
- Yuber Celis, Seminarian
- Bridget Sarkowicz, Rel. Ed. Director
- Kathleen McCann, Director of Youth Ministry
- Jay Brown, Director of Music
- Ed Flemming, Property Manager
- Kathy Oppenheimer, Business Manager
- Michele Fullmer, Bulletin Editor
- Mary Ann Thomas, Parish Trustee
- Richard Dunn, Parish Trustee
Tuesday-Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Saturday/Sunday 9:00 AM -12:00 PM