Saturday Evening 5:00 PM.
7:30, 9:00, 10:30 and 12 noon
Weekdays 8:00 AM
Friday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Summer Office Hours:
Mon-Tues 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM
Wed-Thurs 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
For Emergencies Call: 201-314-6490
Parish Phone: 201-444-0272
Parish Web-Site: www.churchofstluke.org
Youth Ministry Web-Site: www.stlukesyouthgroup.org
Religious Education office: 201-447-2779 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rev. James Manos, Pastor
- Rev. Robert Tooman, In Residence
- Rev. Eugene Gniewyk, In Residence
- John McKeon, Deacon
- Msgr. Thomas McDade, Weekend Assistant
- Sister Angelita Vazzano, C.S. JB, Pastoral Associate
- Kathy McCann, Director of Youth Ministry
- Bridget Sarkowicz, Director, Religious Education
- Jay Brown, Director of Music
- Elaine Karpovich, Assistant to the Pastor
- Ed Flemming, Property Manager
- Barbara Weiss, Business Manager
- Patricia Eitner, Parish Trustee
- Sean Slattery, Parish Trustee
We Share Online
Click the link below to make your generous donation online!
Blessed Sacrament Monthly Food Collection
The Blessed Sacrament Food Pantry is supported through donations from our parishioners and delivered once a month to Newark. If you would like to contribute, please bring any food items to the Church or to the Parish Office during the week.
SUMMER ANNOUNCMENT: Because summer is here and school is out, we have had a special request for donations of LUNCH FOODS. Items needed include; peanut butter, jelly, tuna, mac & cheese and soup. If you would like to contribute, please bring your food items to the church or to the Parish Office during the week.